(thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminJacob (Founder, Cost Split) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there. An implemented feature does not equal submitting to Apple as you might now if you are in the business :) Anyway, I will probably send it to Apple in a couple of days. Working on iOS 7 optimisations and some other things. If you are using TestFlight and want a test version, let me know. Regarding settling amounts across groups, this demands matching users between groups and that is planned in the Facebook integration which is the next thing on the todo-list. I've not decided what features to include though, so please describe what you would like in more detail regarding settling amounts across groups. How would you like that to work?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any idea when the next update will beabb what else will be in?

Any chance of setting amounts across groups?

Its been 2 wEeks since you announced the pdf version was ready, is apple taking all this time? They've been pretty good aproving our changes quickly lately :/

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm really looking forward to this as the current reports are always ill-formatted on any e-mail reader after it leaves the iphone...

has anyone had ANY luck? I think PDF would be the best if its possible...

• Greg Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be nice for people who (for instance) ONLY have the Gmail app and don't have any accounts setup in the default mail app. Seems you need to have one account in the default mail app in order to do an export.

Feedback and Knowledge Base