Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

no reply to this request so far, rely it makes sense to have an android app too - so many more groups would use it. Please RSVP

are there any plans of an android version?

or is there a reaction of the development?

This is a great app and I've used it many times but i have now changed to android from iOS. Please create an android version and I will purchase immediately.

Thanks

• Bruno Paes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an awsome app! But I do have an android phone. Can you guys hurry up and let us know when you have the android version ready?

Many thanks!

• Linda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My daughter used this app for a 5 week road trip across USA. She loves it. I would like to use it too but I have an android phone. Please consider an android version.

Thanks!
        Linda

• Andre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

Is there an other app on Android, that do the same as Cost Split?
        And that have the same funtionality and even user friendly is like Cost Split.

Thanks,
        André

I've been using cost split with my friends for some time now and have found it simple and very effective. Now some of them have android it means we've had to switch to another much more complicated app which is a great shame!
        Please open this app up to android users!!

Love love love the app, iPhone user for years, converted all my friend to use it..... And then I switched to Android.

This is the simplest cost sharing app I've found, can handle multiple currencies, it's simplified so many trips for me - but me (& all my friends) have had to move away to another app now as Android isn't supported.

Please please please create an Android version!!

• Simon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i purchased this app with a friend who had an iphone. now im going on a trip with a friend who uses an andorid...will be migrating to a different app for this trip

• Ajay Kalinani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It has been over 2 years since the first Android request came through. Android is a bigger market than iPhone, you surely have to invest your time and money into a Android version.

This is THE best cost split app. However, if you don't fix the Android app, people are going to migrate to other apps.

Hi Jacob, do you have any estimate on when you will have the android app ready?
        great job btw!
        thanks, Marcos

• cello commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey, I have introduce to my friends too but there is not able for android version. Do you have any plan to complete for android?

Do you have any idea when the android app will be finished? i love this app but a lot of my friends use android..

Hi Cost Split team - my friends and I absolutely love this app. Unfortunately there are some android users amongst us ... would be fantastic if this would be available for Android as well in the future?

Many thanks, best,

Feedback and Knowledge Base